These are so yummy! Just like regular no bakes, but without the chocolate. Perfect if you're in a peanut butter mood :)
Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
3 C. sugar (I used 2 1/4 C. because I thought 3 cups sounded like way too much)
3/4 C. butter
3/4 C. milk
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 1/2 C. peanut butter (I used 1/2 crunchy & 1/2 creamy & I think I'll add a little extra next time)
4 1/2 C. oatmeal (I used quick oats)
Combine butter, sugar, & milk in a large saucepan. Bring to a rapid boil & boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat & stir in vanilla & peanut butter. Mix in oatmeal. Drop onto wax paper with a cookie scoop & let cool until the cookies are set up (you can put them in the fridge to speed up the process).
recipe from Cindy on allrecipes--you can go here for the original recipe.
2 comments:
This is the second thing of yours that I've pinned this week! I'm excited to make these!
I tried your recipe, and they are delightful. Thank you!
Post a Comment