Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Killer White Chili


This is really good & really easy--gotta love crockpot recipes! It's just as good for leftovers too!





Killer White Chili


48 oz. Great Northern beans (I just use 3 cans)

12 oz. salsa (whatever variety you like--I use mild)

2 C. pepper jack cheese, shredded (I just use 1 cup)

2 tsp. cumin (I just use 1 tsp.)

1 can (2 cups) chicken broth

chicken breast, cooked & chopped (I use about a cup give or take)



Put everything into crockpot & cook on low for about 6 hours.



*You could serve the chili with some pepper jack cheese on top--I just like mine plain or with a little sour cream. It would also be good with tortilla chips.




*If I don't have chicken that is already cooked, I will put in frozen chicken & just cook it longer or on high for part of the time.




*We like to have this corn bread with the chili.









recipe from somewhere online

2 comments:

Moore Fun said...

This really is the best chili I have ever had! Thanks for sharing. I am definitely making this!

Rachel Holloway said...

This chili is SO yummy! Wishing I had everything to make it today!