Friday, June 24, 2011
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
1/2 C. butter, softened
1/2 C. sugar
1/2 C. brown sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1 egg (I use egg beaters)
1 Tbsp. water
1 C. flour
1 C. oatmeal (I use quick oats)
1 tsp. soda
1/2 tsp. salt (I use 1/4 tsp.)
1 C. semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream butter & sugars together. Add water, egg, & vanilla & mix until fluffy. Sift in dry ingredients & mix until just combined. Add in chocolate chips. Scoop onto greased cookie sheet & bake for 8-10 minutes or until the edges of the cookies are lightly browned (I did mine for 9 minutes).
*This makes a small batch, so I always double it if I want cookies to share :)
recipe from Mom
Labels:
chocolate,
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies,
cookies,
desserts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment