Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mrs. Field's Chocolate Chip Cookies


This is a very yummy chocolate chip cookie recipe!  It's also very good using whole wheat flour as well.




Mrs. Field's Chocolate Chip Cookies


 2 C. butter, softened

1 1/2 C. sugar

2 C. brown sugar

3 eggs (I used egg beaters)

2 Tbsp. vanilla

6 C. flour (can do part whole wheat flour or all)

1 1/2 tsp. salt

1 1/2 tsp. soda

6 C. chocolate chips (I didn't use this much & I like to do 1/2 milk chocolate, 1/2 semi-sweet)

2 C. chopped nuts--walnuts or pecans (optional--I just put nuts in some of mine & I used walnuts)




Cream butter & sugars together.  Mix in eggs & vanilla.  Sift in dry ingredients & mix until just combined.  Stir in chocolate chips & nuts.  Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.






 *I halved this recipe since it's such a big batch & it worked great.  I was able to do 1 1/2 eggs since I was using egg beaters, but I'm sure it would work fine just using 2 eggs.




recipe from Mrs. Fields recipe book

No comments: