Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Winger's Sticky Fingers & Amazing Sauce


Danny LOVES Winger's sticky fingers, so I knew that I had to try this recipe for him. He said it was really good & tasted just like Winger's!





Winger's Sticky Fingers & Amazing Sauce



3 Tbsp. Frank's Hot Sauce (it has to be Frank's Hot Sauce--no other sauce will taste as good)

3/4 C. brown sugar

2 Tbsp. water




Heat up hot sauce, brown sugar, & water in a pan over medium heat until all the sugar dissolves (I let it simmer for about 2 minutes). That's it for the sauce! Brush the sauce on cooked chicken fingers & enjoy. Mix some of the sauce with some ranch to make the creamy amazing sauce.





*I bought frozen chicken fingers (they were whole grain breaded & really good) & baked them in the oven instead of frying them.




*I doubled the sauce just to make sure there was enough for the chicken & for dipping. It was plenty, so I'm going to freeze the rest for next time!






*These go great with these oven fries!





recipe from Favorite Family Recipes blog

No comments: