Thursday, April 21, 2011

Beef Tips


This is so fast & easy! I love crockpot recipes!




Beef Tips


1 can french onion soup (I just used 1 can of beef broth & 3/4 pkg. onion soup mix)

1 can cream of mushroom soup

1 lb. beef tips or stew meat (I used stew meat & next time I'm going to do 1 1/2 lbs.--it needed more meat)

seasonings (I used salt, pepper, garlic powder, & onion powder)




Combine everything in crockpot & cook on low for approximately 8 hours. You can also do it in the oven--just put everything in a baking dish, cover with foil, & bake at 325 degrees for at least 4 hours.



Serve over mashed potatoes, egg noodles, or rice.






recipe from senoritabonita on Tasty Kitchen--you can go here for the original recipe.

1 comment:

Lauren and Tyson Fiala said...

I made this tonight and it was sooooo yummy! Thanks for sharing.