Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Veggie Dip


This is the best veggie dip ever!






Uncle Dan's--it makes amazing ranch salad dressing too!



Veggie Dip


24 oz. cottage cheese (I like to use the low-fat)

1/2 C. mayo (or to taste--I usually don't use any)

Uncle Dan's Ranch Dressing Mix (1/2-1 package--to taste)




Combine all ingredients & mix with a hand blender (I'm sure you could use a regular blender too). Add more Uncle Dan's if needed--I like the ranch flavor to be pretty strong. Store in fridge (I always just use the cottage cheese container). This dip lasts for at least 2 weeks in the fridge--just make sure you don't dip the veggies directly into the container, put some in a bowl, otherwise the dip will go bad faster.



*I make this dip all the time & I don't ever use the Mayo & it tastes great without it!



recipe from Jenni

No comments: